Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hiii.

I am currently reading Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk.
I am totalleh in love.

I'm now very bored.
I've been trying to find ways to amuse myself, but I simply can't.

Spent about half an hour on the phone lastnight to Chello, bitching about repulsive people we know.
Honestly, if you don't like how we live, and how our house looks like, fuckoff, dont come. Nobody wants you here. If you like your living quarters to be pristine and immaculate, stay.the.fuck.there. You think it's so much fucking fun, having you around ? It's not.
It feels like I'm walking on shards of glass, and I hate it.
It's amazing that he can live with you.

I should probably go.
I am bored and sleepy.
And i wanna get married.
Am totally contemplating taking up Firdy's date offer. (:
<3

No comments: