Monday, January 5, 2009




mm, hello.
I keep reminding myself to blog about our (surprisingly) eventful trip to Camerons, but I can't be bothered half the time. I think the only good things about that place is that it's cold, and the strawberries. Mmmmmm.I swear, I ate so many strawberries, I'm beginning to look like one.
*thumbsup* naiiiice.
Okay, so.


01 / 01 / 09.

Was up at the buttcrack of dawn, showered and sped off to Camerons. The ride up is absolutely nauseating, but thankfully I slept the whole way, result of the late night before. Had lunch at this odd looking mamak, where the old lady kept looking at my butt, cos I was wearing my, as Ash calls them, 'micro mini britney shorts.' Yea, she's rather spastic, gottaloveherlah.
Got to our bungalow at around 2, and got pretty freaked at how haunted it looked, brushed off any feeling of fear as plain insecurities of sleeping in a faraway place. Canvased the place, and nobody was all that pleased with the place. There were at least 15different species of bugs in the BATHTUB alone. Puhreety yucky stuff.

Was texting Mark the whole way through, as I gave him the task of keeping me company over the three days. I absolutely adore that boy for keeping me company, kisses hon. (:

Unpacked our stuff, as we had a mutha of a room to ourselves. Chelle and I amused ourselves abit before realising how much we needed a fix. Decided to take a walk, as it seemed a lil weird that a few feet away from our bungalow, was a barricade. Chelle and I being the inquisitive, desperate spastics we are, just to see what would happen. Nothing did by the way. Well, except that we found this totalleh suhweet bungalow, huge as huge gets, black and white. My kinda place, ya dig ? Walked around the compound, smokes in hand, enjoying the orgasmic feel after over 4hours.

Once we were done, we walked back to the bungalow and took a shower. Was extremely amused wth the vapour in the bathroom, and it also helped get my mind off the ground I was walking on. Ugh. Locked everything up, and headed out for dinner.
Came back and flopped onto the bed, only to get somewhat of a heart attack from Godma screaming. Ran to see what was happening, to see Godma just standing in the doorway, then she asked Chelle and I to accompany her while she changed, as just a few seconds before, the LATCHED balcony door in her room had swung open slowly as if being opened by by someone. While we were in the room, the doors closed to perfectly, it was impossible for it to have been wind.

I know it sounds pathetic, but honest to God, I think that place is really haunted. Ugh.
Everyone got puhreety freaked, and decided to bunk in the same room. Couldn't have been bothered, so crawled into my empty bed, whereas in the next room, there were 7people in 3beds. Talk about massive sleepover aye ? (:

02 / 01 / 09.

Was up by 9 in the morning, for God knows what reason. Being the only one up, I figured I could have a nice warm shower, and a nice early morning smoke, but I was dreadfully wrong about the warm shower. I swear, the water in the place could wake the dead. Stood on the bathtub buttnaked and had my smoke, cos Jellybean makes alot of noise about the smell. Got dressed and went to enjoy the coolair on my bum.
Sat down and talked to the old's for awhile, and then went for another walk. Got back and spent some time with Chelle, and lying on top of Siti. Hehe.
Headed out for lunch, and walked around Tanah Rata. Also went to this shop Momma called, "Sinnathamby', was in stitches after I realised that she was totally serious. Bought a torchlight cos it amused me so fucking much. Man, I had so much fun flashing my light around.
Headed off to the strawberry farm, and I swear I went absolutely apeshit there. I laaaiiike strawberries. Had this amazingly amazing, deliciously delicious strawberry thing with yogurt and honey. It was like a party on my tongue, times ten. After the strawberry farm, we headed to Tanah Rata for steamboat, cos Uncle Bibo will suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Chelle, Sam, Siti and I didn't want to eat steamboat, frankly cos it's rather disgusting, so we went to a mamak nearby. I dig their chicken sandwiches, *rubstummy&patshead*.

Got home and sat around talking to the old's. Asked Grandma about her relationship with Grandpa, and I'm telling you this, if this were back in the day (or the stoneage, as it really was), Jellybean and Sa would've been married a long time ago. Hopped into bed, dreading the following day as we were leaving, and we'd be one step closer to the beginning of term.


03 / 01 / 09.
Was up early again, cos we were going to Uncle Bibo's friends restaurant for brunch. The food was absolutely delish. I had a strawberry crepe for dessert, which was probably the best thing I've ever tasted. It's better than making out. HAHAHA.
Was back home by 6 in the evening.

That pretty much sums up our Cameron's trip.
Chelle left today, and now I honestly don't know what the hell to do with myself.
I'm beyond upset, and I'm so fucking lonely.
Love me, somebody ?


;; I'm tired of starting again,
with somebody new.

No comments: