Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yesterday, was fuuuun. (:

Got a call from Justin while I was still in my jammies, asking if he could come over.
Apparently, the boy was barely even awake. Funny kid.
Kinda figured that he'd be with Benji, as the two practically live together. Fuuun, I'd likta move in, no doubt.
The boys were over by 12.
Bummed in my room for abit, laughing our asses off at the fact that Benji was beside himself with amusement playing with my Orgasmatron. (:
After about 20minutes of deciding where to go (which is one thing I hate; sitting around deciding where to go, what to do), we finally decided on the first random mamak we saw, which was of course, Vargina. Which got the boys into another fit of stitches, all.over.again.
Sat in Justin's car for about 20 minutes, talking and getting happy.
I swear, the boys take forever to freakin eat.
We sat at Vargina for over 2hours just talking and laughing.
My god, when I had to pee, someone tried to break into the toilet.
Benji, being in the state that he was, almost fell outta his chair laughing. Stupid bugger.
Bummed abit more, before getting Sa some food and heading home.
I swear, those kids made my week. (:

I know have a black nose.
Why, you may ask ?
Cos Ive got a pore pack on it.
Fuuuun.
//edit.
My god, pulling that off hurt like a mutha.

No comments: