Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's almost midnight, and there's something I can't put my finger on that's bugging me.
Have been feeling puhreety restless these past few days, which has led to my somewhat foulmood.

Been staying in almost everyday, as we're all too lazy and broke to do anything with ourselves, and Momma's working, so getting out of the house, eventhough for just a couple of hours seemed like heaven.
Got to Midvalley at 7ish, and headed to Topshop, with Sam.
Talked to Asri and Boy for abit about Sunburst, and then headed to MNG, as it is now my new favourite place to shop.
Got myself a new wallet a few days back, and decided it was high time to get myself a new bag.
And so I did, and it's purrrrty. I fell in love with it the minute I looked at it.
Walked around a lil bit more, before heading to Vincci cos smallfart was bag shopping too.
Spotted this gorgeous pair of shoes that I just had to have. (I've been wearing them since I walked through the door, and that was like 3hours ago).
Headed back to Topshop to get Asri to have a smoke with me.
Sat around talking about the type of guys/girls we liked, and decided to take him up on being my new girlfriend. Oh, he's such a sweetheart.
Got him to be my date for Sunburst, and I'm totalleh looking forward to that, right there. (:
Got Wan to be my date too, so I shall be pimping at Sunburst, fo sho.
But not really, Im just using them for money.
YAY.

Been texting Joe the whole day, and I swear, the boy is a lifesaver and the biggest sweetheart ever. After all, it was cos of him that I met Incubus. :D
Totally owe you a beer, babe.

Gave Ash a long overdue call, and felt extremely bad for not being better at keeping in touch.
I guess I've been slightly caught up, but will definitely make it a point to show you more loove. (:

Ah, should probably go force myself to bed.
Insomnia ain't a fucking playground.

No comments: