Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy got a kick ass new phone.
It's pretty damn cool, kinda like a PDA, but not really.
Awesome shiznit.
Cost the man 400bucks, but it's some shitty chinese thing, so it's definitely not on my list. (:

It's Munzir's birthday today. (:
I love you, babe.
You're amazing, really really.

I think it's time for a haircut.What do you think, Ashweni Carolline Luques ? (:


I'm quite literally counting down the days to Sunburst.
Not all that excited about the ICC concert though, just that I'll be seeing people that I haven't seen in yonks. *beams.

I currently have the hugest headache ever, from just taking a sip of Daddy's coffee.
It's beyond me how people can drink that dishwater.

This is going to be a post consisting of me doing nothing but complain, with every right to.
Why ?
I bruised my back.
I busted my knee.
I have training tomorrow.
I'm getting the flu.
I have to pee, and I'm too lazy to move.
I'm utterly confusuled.
Andndnd, I miss Ash. ):

The last one makes things alot worse.

No comments: