Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh lookie, rainbooow.
It's name was Slinks.

This was the second shot, after I told Kevin not to stick his hands infrontve the camera.

It's Scott !

Erico.

Kaneyy (:

There's nothing like the end to make you appreciate the beginning.
Talk about mortality sucker punching you.


Mm, hello.
Have got my date with the boys to update on, pictures and all. My Saturday night spent in ISKL. Yada yada. I'm honestly too lazy, but knowing my procrastinator ways, if I don't do it now, I'll never get around to it. I'm awesome like icecubes.

27 / 02 / 09.
Couldn't be arsed to go to school, cos the Japanese were coming, so bummed at home and talked to Eric online. Got Kane to pick me up, cos I was about to lose my mind from being home alone for so long. Headed to Gasing, and bummed at Maxwell with the boys. Totally regretted not buying smokes before going cos Gasing is gay and doesn't sell my smokes. Met this lady who used to work with Daddy which was pretty cool as she was telling me all about him over a few smokes. Nice chick, really.
Kevin was going through the camera with this wide eyed look, which made me walk around to see what he was doing. Left me in fucking stitches, bugger. He refused to take a proper picture with me after that, cos he claimed to be 'traumatized.'
Hopped onto the back of Kane's motorbike, and was home by 5.

28 / 02 / 09.
Sat at home till 2ish, then headed off to Grandma's place. Had to go pick up her car all the way in Bukit Jalil. Old lady got a Viva,which kinda made me smile as just a few days ago, Madaan had told me he had a Viva. The colour, really hurts my eyes, but whatevs. Had something to eat before hijacking Uncle Bib's room to get ready. Was in ISKL by 6.30.
Talked to Shannya and Isaac before heading into the theatre. The whole thing, was phenomenal. The drama reminded me a lil of Fight Club, and the dance was awesome shit. Made me happy.
Like, rubmytummy patmyhead kinda happy, and you know you don't get any happier than that.
Was home by 12, and practically died on my bed.

01/ 01 / 09.
Was up at the buttcrack of dawn, and hid under my covers so Momma wouldn't wake me up to go to church. But in vain.
Headed for class, and went slightly apeshit with Nindy and Dhista.
Almost punched that obese shit in the face when she brought up out supposed 'private' meeting. Private, my ass.
Saw Evan after yonks of the boy being in hiding, and gave him a biiiiig hug. The genius practically picks me up ! Giggled like idiots before heading home.
Watched TV for the rest of the day.

It's now 6.30pm, and I just got the weirdest texts ever. Totalleh made my day.

Evan :
"My love, my love, my love. Goooooooooood morning to you ! My love, ooh, my love. The passion of Justin Timberlake !"

Almost died laughing, and replied :
"Holy Jesus, you're like, an American Idol failure!"

Followed by a text from J :
"Hello beautiful. I just had a dream about you. Weirdest dream I ever fucking had. We owned a weed house and it was the era of the hippies again. Only it was really extreme, and I swear I was trippin out on shrooms or something, cos your arm fell off, and it grew back again. But, all this is weird, cos I'm clean and I think I still have my virginity. PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE THAT IN YOUR DREAMS RIGHT ? Oh Jesus.

Fuck, they made my day.
I should go. Had training for ages today, and I think I left my legs at school.
I'm currently texting Rant Casey. (:

;; Love is spiders on the edge,
and we're hanging by a thread,
connected to the other end of this,
twisted frequency I've spun,
but I don't care,
I'd be happy.

No comments: