Friday, March 27, 2009

Hi, Kaneyy.
I miss you, my motorcycle riding gummy bearrr.

So, I'm seriously considering getting my tonsils out cos they're seriously starting to fuck me up.
I can barely breathe cos they're pretty much sticking together. So I guess they might just suffocate me. Joy unbounded.

So, I'm definitely going to be in debt by the time I'm like 20.
I've been spending waaay too much on my phonebill (result of playing therapist with Chello. If I were her therapist, I'd have a Hummer by now. HAHA)
It's kinda funny how my relationship advice makes so much sense when someone else is doing it, and not me. So much for practicing what you preach aye.

So I got my Science paper back a few days ago, and I did pretty alright compared to the others. 'Teacher' is not as such the brightest crayon in the whole box, dig ?
Question was;
State one function of a drug used in the medical field.
My answer; As a local anesthesia.
Fool marked it incorrect !
So, the conversation went as such, quote;
"Dude, how could you mark me wrong ? My answer is way more logical and better constructed than yours."
"Atcheli, I taktau what your answers means. Pelik betol jawapan you. Apa annastacia ?"
"Well, Annatascia is my godmother's name, but ANESTHESIA is sedatives. The thing they put in you before you go into surgery ? MORPHINE."
"To tahan sakit ke ?"
"Okay, let me break it down for you. My answer is right, and I know that it is. So give me my marks, and we can stop this pathetic excuse for a science IN ENGLISH conversation."

Makes me wonder where in the hell we get our teachers from.

Moving on.
Yesterday was a good day.
Got home from school, and headed to KL with Daddy cos we had to go to the Pineapple Concerts office, to pick up the F1 tickets. Unfortunately, the tickets had run out, and Sa got some holiday instead. So much for Jamiroquai, man.
Hpefully Dy will be able to get us tickets, anyway.
Headed to Sect14 after cos he was meeting some business partners.
Sat around and had something to eat at this place called Pappa Rich.
Met Jeff, who's fucking awesome and is very into polygamy.
Very interesting to listen to the things he has to say, sexual as they are.
Amusing fucker, he is.
And he's very interested in listening to me talk.
Headed home after like 4hours, and then bummed for the rest of the day.

Decided to not go to school today, cos my tonsils are fucked, as I said.
Howell.
I just remember I need to go get some smokes.
Have a good one, mafakkas.

No comments: