Friday, March 27, 2009

Ya'lls know that VHS or Beta are in KL tonight, right ?
Performing at the Heineken Green Room.

Well, Daddy got invites to the thing, and right now, he's getting ready to head over there.
And then, he's spending the rest of the night with the boys from VHS or Beta, and he said I might be able to meet them.
So I lost my head, and went apeshit.
So I asked Mummy if it'd be alright if I went out with Daddy tonight for dinner with the boys.
And she loses her fucking nerve, and tells me to fuck off, and not to ask her for anything.
I asked her why she wouldn't let me go, and her excuse was that she hates my dad.
What the fuck does that have to do with me ?

If she's got issues with the man, don't fucking take it out on me.
So much for wanting to be happy, cos she knows that VHS or Beta are one of my favourite bands.

When Sa was 12, she let her have off in the middle of the fucking night to meet Blue, at fucking Zouk.
Do you see why I'm so fucking pissed now ?

Fuck this, I'm going whether she likes it or not.

No comments: