Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't expect to see me online as often as before, and don't take it to heart if I don't reply your IM's / texts / calls.
I'm not at a very good place right now, and I'm just really sick of everything.

I just can't be bothered with anyone anymore, and I actually feel like I'm wasting my time.
I'm at this place where I'm just too tired to give a shit anymore. I'd like to say I'm gonna do something about it, but I honestly don't want to.
I'm trying my hardest to stop shifting and shedding all the time. I'm tired of starting again, of the same cycle time and time again.
I'm lacking stability, and I'm just so.. blergh. I can't describe how shit everything is.
To top it off, Mid semesters are in two weeks.
Been tryna study my ass off, and seeing as I have the attention span of a pea, it's quite a task.
Plus, I have such a huge ass.

Oh, this is too much.
Justin, if you love me, you'll come see me, and you'll bring me treats.

I'm going to drown myself in smoke now.

No comments: