Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hello. (:

This is gonna be a quickie, as I've got more important things to do, as per se, shower.
Just got home from a movie with Sa, Jellybean and JBs' brother, Raymond.
It was fun, minus the movie.
Mall Cop is a helluva shit movie, DON'T WATCH IT.
Got my sights set on watching Coming Soon and Friday the 13th.
Teehee.

Followed Dy to PD yesterday to pick up Sa's cake from the hotel.
Talked to Zee Man and Jo on the way.
Got the cake and headed back to KL, not before stopping at The Yacht Club for a drink, where these absolute morons gawked as though they hadn't seen a chick before.
Jumped into the car, and in the middle of the drive, Dy tells me to drive cos he's tired.
Daddy. Me.
"Dada, get in the drivers seat please."
"Whaaadt ?"
"I'm too tired to drive. Pull over before the toll though, cos there are lots of cops after that."
"Holy fuck. Okay. *gets out of the car.*"

It was really fun, and Dy says I'm a good driver, officially.
I'm totalleh going to PD more often, fo sho.

Okay, bye retards.

No comments: