Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aite, first off, to set the goddamn record straight;
Chick and I are totally over, and have been for ages. I probably gave you kids the idea that we was dead serious, but naw, just messing around.
I guess I got so caught up cos it was good having someone around after such a long time.
You peoples really gotta get your facts straight, and it don't help that the chick herself was spreading shit.
I think I gotta stop getting myself mixed with all these fuckheads, they just create so much mafakkin turbulence !

Secondly, I think I'm on heat.
And the fact that Karmasutra is blaring outta my speakers ain't really helping, dig.

29 / 05 / 09.
Friday was a good way to start the holidays.
Didn't bother going to school, cos I knew for a fact that nobody was gonna be there. Decided to go after hours, to see some people for abit.
Ended up taking a cab home twenty minutes later, cos VanillaSex texted asking me to go to Pyramid with her for some last minute shopping. Huilyn came along too.
Hopped into the car with VanillaSex and Lyn, and headed off.
Walked around for a little while, helped VS pick out stuff for her partyy that night.
Spending the day with my girls was fucken awesome, as we haven't had a SexxGodd day in ages. Headed back to VS's place after devouring some good Aunty Anne's chocolate fingers.
Was supposed to go to Cempaka International, cos Khal invited me for this Save The World thingie at there, but couldn't get a cab in time, and it was well jammed up, so ended up not going.
Was totally bummed about not being able to see my bwoy, but I'm sure he did me proud anyways. (;

Got Justin and Satish to pick me up from VS's place at 10ish, and drove about for abit before heading to ChinaWhite.
Had to sit around for fucking ages, cos the boys had a meeting or some shit, and I swear, I almost offed myself.
Met Kelly and Jason, and sat around having a few drinks. I didn't know what to do with myself while waiting, so I ended up sitting around talking to Kelly. About EVERYTHING. The boy is mad chill.
The owner is some fuckhead who don't get enough at home, I feel.
The man was hitting on me, and that shit was well rank.

After about 30years, people started arriving.
I swear, I love being the only chick amongst such yummy boys.
Everytime I ran off to the dancefloor, atleast two of the boys would come guard me.
I felt so loved, I tell you.
Everytime some fuckhead tried to get fresh with me, one of my boys would step in. *bigcheesygrin.
Ended up spending most of the night bootyshaking with black chicks and dudes, which was fucking fun, though they did get outta hand a coupla times. I think I do a pretty damn good job at looking after myself, honest.
Justins friend, Kraft arrived, and I swear, he's one of the cutest kids I've seen in awhile.
I just wanted to pop him in my mouth. *wiggles eyebrows.
HAHAHAHAHA, I kid. But not really.
Left ChinaWhite at around 3ish/4, and headed over to to AC.
Was texting Reza almost the entire night, and talking to him while he gradually got a lil bit more smashed with every text, was bloody funny. I had this huge grin on my face the entire time.
Sat at AC till 6ish/7, talking and laughing. Bumped into quite a number of people there. Started feeling pretty fucking tired at 7something, and decided to go crash in Justins car.
Ended up curling up in the backseat, and sleeping till 8.30, only woke up cos I had to pee like a fucking horse, but had lost all feeling of my legs.
Kelly decided it was time to stop drinking, and hopped into the car with us.
Headed to the studio, and bummed around talking to Kelly while Justin and Satish slept on any available surface.

30 / 05 / 09.

Got Justin to send me home at 12ish. I swear, I love that kid with my fucking life, he's like one of my favourite people.
Sat around at Mama's place, before coming home.
Got a call from Khal asking me to head to Bangsar cos he was performing.
Me, being the dumbfuck I am, ended up falling asleep, and waking up an HOUR late.
Caught a cab, and met up with him, apologising profusely for my incapability to keep a promise, or tell the time. Bummed at D'Haven.
Met Iskandar, CK and William. Mad chill kids, eventhough they can't drink for nuts. (:
Walked to Nando's with them, before catching a cab home.
Hopped into the shower, and then headed to Secret Recipe with Mama as planned.
Passed up offers from Kelly to head to MCircle with them, cos I was too fucking tired.


..it's now ten minutes to 9pm, and I haven't fucking taken a shower.
And I'm hungry !

No comments: