Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Despite all the shit I'm going through, I'm one helluva happy kid.


31 / 05 / 09.
Ma's at Kuantan, so I had the whole apartment to myself.
Walked out after yet another tiff with Mother, and locked myself at Ma's for the whole afternoon.
Was talking to Caprice, and he asked me to head over to his office to keep him company, and to stayover. Called Justin and asked him to send me there.
Had to sit at the fucking mamak for two and a half hours, cos he was in a meeting and I technically don't have a home.
Bummed with the boys at the mamak till 1ish, and then hopped into the car with Justin.
The ride over was funny, and long. Talked about the most random shit, and went around in circles a million times before we realised we had driven by the office 6 TIMES.
Said my goodbyes to Justin and headed upstairs.
Sat around, and met some of his boys; Shah, Syahid, Po & Zaid.
Headed uptown and walked around cos Syahid needed shorts. Twas pretty fucken awesome being out with em cos I felt well looked after. *bigcheesygrin.
They had this hugeass iguana, snakes and all this weird shit on sale, which is pretty fucken coo, if you ask me.
The boys wanted to bum at Rasta, but being 3am and all, it was closed, so we headed over to Hartamas.
Got back to the studio at 4ish, and had a few drinks. Shah is helluva funny. He asks the weirdest questions, and does the strangest things.
Syahid, not knowing any better, shut the glass door. Turns out, the door's broke and can't be opened. Spent about a half hour tryna get the damn thing to open, and finally gave up cos it was obvious that nothing was gonna work.
Threw on my boxers and my oversized shirt, and did my happy boxer dance.
Had way too much sugar (and alcohol) running through my veins, so I was hopping around like I was on a fucking trampoline or something.

Random conversations throughout the night;
Shah. Syahid. Caprice. Me. Po. Zaid.
"I'm sorry, man. I didn't know."
"Is okeh. Relaxx. Is okehhhhh."
"*turns around, about to tell Shah to shut the fuck up.*"
"*lies flat on his face, and wiggles around like a fish.*"

"*crawls under table.*"
"Shah, ko buat ape doeh ?"
"Aku tengah tido ni."
"Takle tido sane la."
"Go away ! This is my home !"

"Weyh, ape name die ?"
"Sarah Amanda Mcmachon."
"Jangan tipu aku laaa, tak lawak."
"Sape tipu ngko ?"
"Oh, ye ke ? Okay, *turns to me. Sarah.. ape aku nak tanye eh ?"

"*sits at his computer.* Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck."

"What race are you ?"
"Eurasian."
"Ape ?"
"Serani la bodo."
"HUH ? Nasrani ?!"

"Weyh, nape Po tido dalam tandas doeh ?!"
"Aku ade kat sini la bodo."
"Ye la ! Tu tandas weyh !"
"Ni soundroom la."
"Jap, I nak kencing. *unzips pants in soundroom.*"
"Weyh weyh weyh ! Bodo, tu soundroom la !"

I can barely remember half the things we did, I think cos my brain's just too goddamn exhausted. I just remember falling asleep on the floor at 9ish, and waking up at around 10. Yes, in the morning.

01 / 06 / 09.
Had lunch at a nearby mamak, whilst Caprice went to meet up with his brother.
Headed over to some chick's place cos Caprice had to finish shooting his viddy, so we sat around, waiting in the car.
The boys wanted to watch a movie after the shoot, so we headed to the Curve and got tickets for Terminator.
Chilled at the pool/karaoke place, pleased to see Nehnette and her daddy there. Talked to my gaybuddy whilst the boys karaoked. I tell you, there was this dude in one of the cubicles, who sang like he was being raped. I couldn't help myself from laughing, and almost wet my pants.

Got our munchies and settled into our seats. The movie was pretty fucken awesome, eventhough Arnold Schwarzenegger scares the living shit outta me. Kept almost jumping outta my chair, cos I kept freaking out. Ended up burying my face in Caprice's hoodie.
Could barely walk after, result of sitting in a fetal position throughout the whole movie. Walked around the Curve for a little while, and then headed to Ikea cos the boys wanted hotdogs. Couldn't help but smile, remembering how I practically used to live in Ikea when we first moved to Pantai cos we were there so much.
Headed to Rasta cos they boys wanted to eat AGAIN. Throughout the whole sitdown, Caprice and Zaid kept talking about owning each other's asses at pingpong, and actually made plans to play that night itself.
Ended up going back to the studio, and had our own little private partyy.
Had a couple with the boys, and did my happy boxer dance, which I know all of em have grown to love, and I know they can't wait for me to do it again.
Snuggled in on the couch, and fuck, was I comfy. (:

02 / 06 / 09.
Woke up at 10ish, and got dressed, thinking Chello would be coming to stay.
Zaid dropped me home, and I was secretly patting my head in my head for not getting us lost, like the time I did with Isky and Moe, but ey, let's not get into that shit.
Was home by 11ish, and headed straight to Ma's to get my shit together.
Dy was there, so we bummed around talking, having a few ciggies while watching some stand up shit, which left me in fucking stitches.
Stole Dy's kickass kicks, so now I know that I could kick the living shit outta anybody who gets in my way. Yea, the shit's steel plated. *wiggles eyebrows.
Came home, took a shower and watched some tv.
Mother came home, and that left me in a fucking foul mood, tryna find a way to get outta the house again.
Ended up falling asleep on the couch in my undies.

The last two days have been pretty fucken good, I say.
Caprice and the boys really know how to make a chick feel good, and I'm diggin that right there.
Thanks again, hon. I'm your girl, no qualms. (;

..it's now 1am, and I know the insomnia's kickin in.

I think I've gotta pop some sleeping pills if I'm ever gonna get a goodnight's sleep anytime soon.
To top the lack of sleep off, I'm covered in cuts, bruises and scratches, most of which I don't know how I got.

No comments: