Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So, I'm officially an orphan.
Momma told me she doesn't love me anymore, that she regrets having kids cos of me and that she wishes I would die.
Daddy hasn't even bothered checking in, but what's new.

Honestly, it was long coming, but it didn't even sting when she said it.
I just shrugged and walked away.
Being numb has proven to have advantages, I've honestly never been able to walk away unscathed from the hurtful things she says, but yesterday, I just walked away and we haven't acknowledged each other since.
I'm actually contemplating finding somewhere else to stay for a little while, just to give her some space, since she wants me gone so much.
The only thing that's keeping me here right now, is the fact that I'm flat broke and I've got school.

Spent the day by the pool with Fran, which was shitloads of fun.
Especially making smoke bubbles, and laughing at demon children.
Tanlines everywhere, man !
Going from practically living together two years back, and then barely speaking, and now back to this, has been amazing. (:

No comments: