Monday, May 18, 2009

You know what yous should do ?

Pick up a paperback copy of Paint It Black by Janet Fitch, get a playlist consisting of whatever gets you happy and calm.
I'm in the first few hundred pages, and I've barely been able to put it down. I've only done so right now, to tell you all about it.
It's physically impossible not to love me with the way I love and share knowledge with you twits.

I ran out of school today, which was hilarious.
Couldn't be arsed to stay for the damn teachers day celebs, so I called Ma and asked her to come get me. As I walked around the corner, assuming a safe escape, a police car stopped me.
Bloody hilarious.
Daddy rolls up and goes,
"Take her only, bang. Take her. It's not like she helps around the house anyway."
I hit him with my rucky when I got into the car.

Am supposed to meet Reza later, and supposed to head to Pyramid with Fran later.
I'm such a busy woman.
Alls the better to keep my mind off things, dig ?

Been eating like a fucking ano lately. Haven't eaten anything proper in about 4days.
Nahh, ain't no crazy crash diet, it's just that I haven't got an appetite. (I know, who am I kidding with an ass like mine right ? Teehee.)

Missing you hasn't really gotten any easier, but other things to keep me occupied actually have been a great help. Reading blogs and stumbling across pictures of you, knowing that you both have history and we didn't even have enough to time make our own, still kinda stings. But hey, as long as you're happy, I'll keep this smile on my fatface.


;; so long, my luckless romance,
my back is turned on you,
shoulda known you'd bring me heartache,
almost lovers always do.

No comments: