Friday, June 5, 2009

It feels weird coming home so early, man.

04 / 06 / 09.
Hadn't planned on staying home as Chello was going to PD, and yalls know home is the last place I wanna be, right ?
Stuffed my shit into my happybacky, hopped into the car with Fran at 11, and sped off to Pyramid.
Had teppanyaki for lunch, which left my tummy very happy, though buncet.
Realised we hadn't made any plans whatsoever, so we decided to head over to Inked, which has become like a halfwayhouse for us. I tell you, I'm there so much that I know where everything is.
Can you imagine, Fran and I sitting there from 1 till almost 8.
Yea, we cleaned the place up, and made friends with everybody who came in.
I tell you, Louis is a funny mafakka.
Bummed around for abit, and then decided to call it a day after going all around Asian Avenue looking for dildos. Yea, we actually did that. It was honestly quite hilarious.
Headed back to Fran's place, thinking that Justin and Satish would be picking me up from there. Justin had a lastminute cancellation, so my plans got fucked too.
Saravanan called, asking to go out for a few drinks.
He picked me up, and we headed off to the Cobra Club.
Had waaaay too fucking much to drink, and it didn't help that the rugby players kept the drinks coming.
Got him to drop me off at Caprices place, again.
Syahid, Epy, Painadol, Zaid and some other dude was there.
And guess who else ?
RABIA, mafakka. Was totally surprised to see her, and swept her into a biiiig hug.
Ended up just chilling at the studio, and yalls know I donned the boxers again. (;

05 / 06 / 09.
Ended up not sleeping the whole night, yet again. My sleep routine is so fucked up, it's not even funny.
Decided to be useless, and did some cleaning. And then I took a freakishly cold shower. I'm more than likely to get pneumonia now.
Went to the nearby mamak to get us some breakfast, and then packed up.
Called Fran and asked her to come get me, and was home by 1.30.

Was talking to VS online, and she was hungry for some Hor Fun. :D
She and Lyn picked me up, and we were at OldTownWhiteCoffee by 2.30. Talked for abit, and then came back to my place for a swim.
Fuck, I love spending time with my girls. (:
Planning on heading over to Inked to get VS's tattoo retouched sometime soon.
I think I spend too much time there.

Was supposed to go for this church thingamabob, but I got too lazy.
And guess who just called me ?
Father Simon.
I tell you, I got the shock of my mafakking life.

I currently have no plans.
I'm waiting for Justin to get back to me.
I dislike waiting with a fucking passion.

No comments: