Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I had a very good wake up call this morning.

Woke up to Sa banging on my door with evertyhing she had in here. Rolled out of bed all grumpy, only to find my stupid white boy standing out there, with the most awkward look on his face.
Gave his the stinkiest face I have, and crawled under the covers.
Had a few ciggies and caught up, before heading over to MidValley to pay my phone bill.
Finally managed to get some cash off Mother, but blew it all on two months worth of calls and texts.
Yea, so I'm broke again. Joy unbounded.
Walked around for a little while, before getting a booth at Italiannies and having a few beers.
I know, we're such alcoholics, drinking at 11am.
Hopped into a cab at 12ish, and came back to my place.
The boy had a History paper, and claimed he was too lazy to go.
Forced him into a cab, and saw him off. (:

Was supposed to head over to Inked later today, but I can't be fucked, cos I'm waiting for Chello :D:D:D:D:D.

No comments: