Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hee, hiiii.
Naomi’s still on the way back from Malacca. Has been since 3 something. I guess that’s the pros and cons of the last day of Chinese New Year. Really crappy traffic jams.
But oh well, my internet is out, I'm actually typing this whole thing out in Microsoft word. Depressing innit.
Hahahaha, that’s my life for you, depressing, with a capital D.

I’m still obsessing over All Time Low. They are the shit.And so is Anberlin, and Bloc Party, I know laa, a lil left behind, but I guess its easier to appreciate the music if its not the current craze.
Any however, I’m so over boys. This does not mean I’m gonna start going out with girls, it would’ve been your immediate assumption, I’m sure, considering my history.But no, im not. I guess im just giving up for the time being, why go all out just to get hurt. Catch my drift ?Tonight’s gonna be pretty… interesting.

Idristhehottie is coming, and hopefully not alone, I just LOVE Ameen. Hes so yummy. Yew Wing is coming too ! Luqman, Keith, And god alone knows who else.I just realized its gonna be just me and Naomi dealing with more than 5 guys ! Heee, talk about fun, aye ? (;Saw 4, is the movie we’re gonna be watching, I cannot wait. Omgomgomg. Imagine, very yummy boys and us watching horror movies. The whole night, or almost the whole night I guess.

Honestly, I miss school. I wish I was going to school tomorrow. I guess its true, you learn to warm up to it eventually. And funny enough, the year I sit for PMR is the year I begin to warm up to it, Talk about weird.I cant wait to move.

Ive had enough of living in a house that’s more like a bed and breakfast. People dropping by morning noon and night, im so sick of it. Finally, just us girls. Sounds like a piece of heaven ? You fucking bet.
I do not make people fall in love with me. Suck that, pixie. I’ve been doing loads of thinking lately, and I realize if people are stupid enough to fall in love with me, then they deserve to get their hearts broken. Okay that was a very bad joke, I admit.
But honestly, I’ve been in love ONCE. If that. The other times were all like crazy infatuation, nothing big, just infatuation. I convince myself, that I do love the person, but Im just lying to myself, and him. Im not sure which part is worse.
Sorry, me and my random outbursts.
Naomi, I misssssssss you ! :D
I like gossip girl.
OMG, IMAN ANUAR WATCHES GOSSIP GIRL. Sorry laa babe, I just had to.
yes, that Iman, our famous Iman watches Gossip Girl, and has watched more of it than I have. And she LIKES it. hilarious.

Anyways, Streamyx sucks. But I know why the server is always down. Cos streamyx is overused. Streamyx sells way over its quota. Thus, having to cater to way more than its supposed to. Fucked up ? Yea, your telling me.



I realized, im still holding on to that little bit of you and me. We had something so fantastic, and I think you’re the only person I ever truly loved. Funny thing is, I never really met you. But I guess, we had something that went way past the physical. I adored what we had for ages. Staying up till wee hours in the morning, so we both made sure we fell asleep talking to each other, and we’d both wake up with text messages from each other the next morning. I never really had something like that with anyone else, ever. You and me, we had something that I could never do justice with words. And I haven’t really let go of you. There’s always gonna be that hope, that whenever my phone rings, or I get a text message, or even an IM, its you, telling me you love me too. But then again, my life’s not a movie[sadly]. But its best not to dwell on the subject, save us some heartache at least. For now, im just gonna keep biting my lips, and refraining from what I know you want to say too. Theres always gonna be that.. knowing between us, I know you feel it too, that air that we both will never get over each other, regardless who we’re going out with. I know for a fact, that there’s a part of me still waiting for you. Stupid, I know, but maybe its you.. who make people fall in love with you. Someone once told me, “Everyone falls for him at one point of time, I wouldn’t be surprised if you did.”I didn’t fall your you, I crashed into you. And im still trailing behind you. Regretfully, for not taking my chance with you before. I guess I’m waiting for the next time you love me.

No comments: