Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I keep letting you break my heart, over and over again.
When i shouldnt be allowing you to.
Ive always been told i'm strong.
That ive always known how to protect myself.
But how do you keep hurting me over and over again.
When you're not even talking to me.
How do you keep making me think of you.

Don't you feel anything ?
Or have you really just gotten over it completely ?
Maybe you have.
You could have any girl you wanted, and i could have any guy i wanted.
Silly of me to think, at a point of time, you wanted me.
I still want you, and i know i'm gonna keep wanting you.
You're the new Him.
Youve set the bar.
For four years, it was Lewis.
And everyone knows it didnt end well.
Whatthefuck made me think you would be different.
But i never felt someone care about me so much.
Never been so happy when someone told me they loved me.
You didnt scare me once. With the way i felt about you, or anything.
I was completely comfortable with you.
Telling you how i felt, or introducing you to people i loved.

I kept constantly pushing you out of my mind.
And when i had to talk about it.
It made it so real.
You and me are really over, before we even started.
And i realised that you and me, we're unsaveable.
But i still keep comparing every guy to.. you.
And it hurts them, because i know that its you i want.
No one else.

I need affirmation, i need to know from you.
I wish you'd despised me. Anything but this.
Bitch about me, tell people you hate me.
Just acknowledge the fact that i'm actually alive
.
I might as well be dead, cos i obviously am to you.

No comments: