Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I just realised tomorrow is Vday.
The exact day i've been dreading since i lost you.

Honestly, i'm waiting for you.
Anyone could ask me to be their Vdate, and all I'd hope for is,
That you'd call me,
And ask me to be your Valentine.

I dont believe in Vday, or Vdates.
But i'd believe in anything for you.
I'd do anything for you.

I've never wanted someone this much.
Please just fucking realise that.

I'm sorry for caring about you.
I'm sorry for wanting you more than i've wanted anyone in my life.
I'm sorry you forgot me so quickly, so easily.
I'm sorry for never doing what you wanted me to.
I'm sorry that you didnt treat me bad.
It wouldve made this whole messy we'reover scene so much easier to take.
I'm sorry for ever unintentionally hurting you.
I'm sorry for missing you as much as i do right now.
I'm sorry for taking you for granted.

I wish i was still speaking to you.
I wish you acknowledged my existence,
even if it's just, "oh, hey."

I know, its my fault.
Though im not sure exactly what i did.
But i hope to god, that it was something worth all of this.
I know, that no matter what,
nothing'll ever be worth what you and me had.


After everything you put me through these past few months,
I'm still head over heels, heart before head,
for you jantungmanis.

No comments: