Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I swear to fucking god, i have never not wanted to talk to you more.
Not considering the times you hit me, yelled at me, or walked out.
But i swear, you just fucking topped it.
What the fuck is your problem.
Your never around, and when you are, youre fucking drunk or asleep.
You dont do shit for me, or anyone else.
When youre around all you do is piss mum and every other person off.

Just because you contribute to making a kid, doesnt make you a father.
Regardless of what you think.

You wouldnt have done this if it was anyone else but me.
Its because you take advantage of the things i do.
And the way i act around you.
I've had enough of your bullshit.

One too many mistakes ?
Kiss my fucking ass.
You make no attempt whatsoever to correct what you've done.
Eventhough you know it was fucking wrong.

What if i went out there and did the shit your doing ?
What if i acted exactly the way you did ?
You wouldnt like that, and we both know it.

Stop pretending like you give a shit.
Stop pretending like you come around just to see how we are.
Stop pretending, just stop.
I see right through you.
Why dont you leave ?
Cos i dont want you around.

No comments: