Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So here i am, listening to switchfoot, RJA, airdate, dashboard confessionals, and every band that made me cry before.
What have i been doing with myself ?
I adored today with you.
I spent almost the whole afternoon with him. Just standing around, and talking, and he was playing with my hair. And
touching my cheek. While he was working.He stops today. Its his last day. And he just stands there, with the iknowiwantyoubutpleaseshowmeyouwantmetoo look. And he kept staring at me, i guess wondering what was going through my head. I was so scared to look him in the eyes. But i did, sending shivers down my spine. he was playing with my fingers the whole time.
Why didnt this happen to me months ago. Why didnt he happen to me months ago ?
I wish i knew what i wanted ages ago. I wish i realised how complicated things were getting for me. I didnt know him leaving would affect me this much. I know, its not far, just a different state.
I guess i never truly realised how much i liked him.

No comments: