Tuesday, October 28, 2008






Geogy in red, KittyKat in black.



Got dressed and waited for Geogy to come get me to go to the Curve. Hopped into the car, and sped off. Called KittyKat and told her to get dressed as we'd be over in 20minutes to pick her up. Her reaction, priceless. Picked KittyKat up, and headed to the Curve, had Italiannies for lunch. I swear, I feel so loved when I'm out with the two of them. They never let me pay for anything, not even ciggies. I felt like this big manja baby. Jumped into a cab and headed to OU after lunch, which made me think about the (ex / current / what ?) bestfriend. Got over it quickly, as I reminded myself to just enjoy myself. Got to OU, and walked around abit. Laughed like mafakkas, and bummed everywhere we had the chance. Midway through our conversation, I wanted icecream, so we walked all around OU looking for icecream, got to McD's and Geogy bought me icecream.
Couldn't begin to understand how they could think I was any different, so I asked them about it. It seems I'm much more reclusive and quiet nowadays, compared to last time, anyway. Reassured the two of them that I was fine, and it was probably just me thinking.
Got back way later than I was supposed to, only to be dragged out of the house half an hour later to go out for dinner. I would've much preferred to stay home, and sleep. But that wouldn't have done me any good.

Knocked off at around 11, only to wake up an hour later with this pleasant little smile playing across my lips. Hadn't actually woken up happy in awhile, but this was more than welcomed. Much much much more than welcomed. *big cheesy grin.
I think I miss you more than is healthy.

No comments: