Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Okay, so much for the Kat and Geogy update.
I shall finish off with Chinia first.
Ooh, I feel all mafia and shit.
HAHA.











So on Sunday, we headed to Midvalley after class. Which is nothing new, as we pretty much live there. Had no idea what we wanted to do, so Chinia and me split from the rest, bumming all around Midvalley. Met up with Jiffy and had lunch with him and a friend of his. Which was tres amusant. I love that kid, I swear. He's like the big gay brother I never had. Haha.
Headed to Italiannies after, for our dose of alcohol and lovin. I love Italiannies, the people there treat us like royalty. I had an Il Nero Testerosa, and Chinia had Russian Truffle. Mm, very chocolatey. But unfortunately, Chinia being the lightweight she is, got pretty damn drunk after a few sips, and turned red as a beetroot. I prefer her sober, she is much funnier. I say this in the most loving way possible.
Ran off for a smoke after lunch, and I can't even remember what we did after that. I just remember meeting up with Rubesh Malek, heading to Brewball and being stalked by disgusting puny rempits pervs. Chinia was not as such sober yet.

I'm generally nice, see. So this random kid asks for a smoke, and I gave him one. No harm, kan.
Then, while I'm beating Rubesh's ass at pool, these 3 dudes start harassing Chinia, which really pisses me off. I mean, yea, we're nice, we gave you a smoke, fuck off after, innit.
The most disgusting one of all suddenly says to Chinia,
"Can I raba you ?"
What the fuck. Anyone with anything in their head would know that I dont even need to explain what's wrong with that sentence.
Completely ignored him after what he said to Chinia, which was a damn smart move, eventhough the dipshits kept trying to talk to us. Chinia, of course has to pee, for like the millionth time that day. So I followed her to the bathroom. When we step out, we see the minipervs standing outside the women's toilet. Grabbed Chinia's hand, and stalked off without so much as a glance in their direction. Minion#3 tried to block the door, but failed miserably. It's quite easy to brush past airheads, all you have to do is hope for a gust of wind.
Minipervs left not long after. So Malek, Chinia and myself stayed for abit. Giggling and taking pictures. Malek thinks that it's good than I haven't changed, as he would not be comfortable with getting used to a new me. If that made sense.
Left Midvalley at around 7, and practically died from heat and exhaustion on my bed. Sasa, of course, never failing to amuse us with her never ending antics.
So we're all sitting around and talking on my bed, laughing like loons. Then I say something that doesn't quite please Sasa. Her reaction was as such;

"Eh, I kick you ah !"

Chinia and me didn't even realise, till Sa burst into furious laughter, causing our conversation to end abruptly. And then she told us what she said, making us all laugh like idiots. I swear, we should have our own TV show, we'd make hell loads of money.

No comments: