Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am officially in love with Edward Cullen.
Omfg.
No wait, I think Carlisle is pretty damn hot too.
And Bella. Omg yummy yummy yummy.
Never really understood the craze over Twilight, but I sure as hell do now.
It's bloody amazing, foreal. I shit you not. (:
Ugh, I want someone to love me like Edward loves Bella.
Life is not as such fair.

After watching Twilight, we were having lunch, and we were talking about it.
Sa : The reason Edward is such a romantic and says all those romantics things to Bella is cos the movie is based on the book, which was written by Stephanie Meyers, who is a woman.
Me : So ?
Sa : It's written by a woman.
Me : That doesn't bother me.
Sa : EDWARD IS REALLY A WOMAN.
Me : Yum. I like girls. *bigcheesygrin.

Oh, and happy two hundredth !
Can't believe I've had this blog for almost a year now, and I've already got 200posts. Amazazing ! Am pretty psyched, but I'm beginning to realise that this does not help much with my social image. Friday & Saturday nights spent blogging. Says a lil summin summin, dont you think ?

I just watched Austin Powers, I swear it's the stupidest movie ever. Funny, but stupid.
Am dying to watch Twilight again, and again and again.
I'm actually sleepy.
Wow.

I keep falling down in the bathroom. It's getting bloody annoying. I've got yet another bruise on my butt, my left wrist is swelling up, I think I broke my butt, and my left shoulder is hurting like crazy. I think I may need to stick those stupid little rubber mats all over the bathroom to prevent myself from more injury.

Everyone keeps asking me about all the drama that's been going on. I truly, honestly can't be bothered to talk about it. Listen to whatever you hear la, don't bother trying to clarify it with me, I'll probably just agree with you. The stories keep getting more and more bizarre. It's actually quite funny.

Chello's disease has rubbed off on me, I have to pee every two minutes now. I might as well be a walking bladder. Ugh.

No comments: