Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wow, one more post and it'll be two hundred already !
Shit, I think I blog too much. (:
I can't sleep, but what's new.
I like papaya's.
They are orgasmicly yummy and orange.
And I like orange.


Chloe is practically forcing me to head to V.I's prom, am not to keen on going, as prom's really aren't my scene, but I'm all for the afterparties. But then again, who am I to get in the way on Chloe's well thought out plan. It's fail proof, I think.

So, I've been soothing my soul with Eric Clapton, Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra all night long, and it's gooood.

Moving on, I'm not diggin my horoscope today.
Come to think of it, I haven't really liked my horoscope at all this past week. It's all sortsa pessimistic shit, and it's honestly quite depressing.
Todays horoscope;
Reassess all of your plans for the future and then eliminate any unrealistic goals.

Bollocking bollocks.
I'm in the mood for a movie. I think we're watching Twilight tomorrow. Am not entirely sure if I wanna go tomorrow, or wait for Chello. I promise not to spoil it for you. (:

Razlan's been a real doll throughout this whole week, so if you're reading this, I'm sending sloppy kisses your way. (:
I'm confusuled.
But Razlan loves me. (:

It's been raining for the past four hours, if not more. I'm enjoying it. (:
Everything's nice and cold, and I've ironed my blankie.
I'm completely bookless.
I need new books. *hinthint.
I absolutely adore Chuck Palahniuk. He is the epitome of amazing.
Invisible monsters, is a must have. Foreal.
I am rereading Choke, for like the millionth time.
I've picked up quite a bad habit from Lewis, underlining lines that I adore in the book.
No, it's not spoiling the book.
Shut yer faces.

I am missing my Chelly Belly.
Good thing is, my Bitch is coming home on the 5th or the 7th.
Yes, quite indecisive.

Ugh, internet is so fucking slow.


;; and I'm a teen distortion,
survived abortion.

No comments: