Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Am in desperate need of a post.
Such as the update of Sunday, and today, where I spent the day with the Love of my Life, Chloe.
And Syadil, Adam and Josh.
Good day, good day. (:

<3>
//edit.

Hello.
As promised, my update on my day with the bestf and the boys. (:
Came back from school, was totalleh looking forward to spending time with my CokeBottleCurves, as I hadn't seen her in forever.
Bummed and talking for abit about summer flings, and then decided to head over to Syadil's place.
The kid's got his own place, which is freakishly awesome, as we can do whatever we liiike.
Played PS2 for awhile, before heading off to AnW, which by the way, we drove to illegally. Funnn, *thumbsup.
Thanks again, Adam for the foooood. *bigcheesygrin.
Was pretty annoyed the whole time, as this random guy kept calling and texting, irritating the fuck outta me, and everybody around me. Everytime I didn't reply, he'd call, and call and fucking call. Picked up, and told him to go fuck himself and that I wasn't interested. Which led him to confess undying love for me. Can you say, retard ? (:
Filled our tummies, and hopped back into Syadil's car. Watched Disaster Movie at his place, which is by far, one of the silliest movies ever, funny though. Midway through the movie, Josh came over. Talked about school for abit, and he's a real nice kid. (:
Twenty minutes after the movie's over, Momma calls, asking where I am.
"Da, where are you ?"
"My, I told you dy that I'm out with Chlo."
"You've been gone for such a long time, I actually didn't know you were gone, I thought you were in your room."
"My, you are getting old, thus you are senile. I shall be home soon, cease worrying."
"What's wrong with you ?"
"Bye, ma."
Yea, I swear, it comes with age. She's getting old, my Momma. (:

Chlo's driver came, so I bummed at the side of the road with Josh, Adam and Syadil before deciding to head home. Turned down their offers to go to the gym with them, as I was puhreety tired, and I could feel myself burning up. Heh.
Came home, and took a shower. And talked to Khoon Theng before collapsing on my bed.

Didn't go to school today. The bestf called, and picked me up around 3, and then we headed off to MidValley, cos she wanted to do some shopping. Went crazy in Topshop, then went shoe shopping. Chilled with Asri while the bestf shopped.
Headed home at around 5, cos my fever was coming back and bestf had kickboxing classes.
And now, I'm here, with a temperatrure high enough to melt the sun.
Might be going paintballing on Saturday with the bestf and the boys.
Totalleh looking forward to that shit, right there. (:

;; and don’t be so hard on yourself,
you won’t get better til you’re worse,
yeah, you send a little love my way,
every second I spend waiting,
drags me closer to this grave.

No comments: