Sunday, January 18, 2009

// edit.
Totalleh forgot to mention the some of the highlights, which left us in fucking stitches.

Adam and I got into this heated debate (which then provoked the rest of them to join in) about the pronunciation of the word Albino. Which by the way, Adam, is pronounced as such,
"Al-bai-no." and not as, "Al-bee-no."
He told me to ask any Australian, which then led me to say,
"Sure, as long as you ask anyone with a brain."
Which totalleh got me high5's from Syadil. Tres funny.

Then in the car on the way back to the bestf's place, Adam was expressing his MILF feelings for Aunty Ruki, which encouraged the rest of us to ask,
"If your friends mom was a total MILF, and she was hitting on you, would you totalleh do her ?"
"Er, depends."
"On ?"
"On how old she is.. and how big her husband is.."
"Ugh, no chance of him ever finding out, and she's in her late thirties."
"Ew."
FUCKING PRICELESS OKAY.

Then, Chelle calls while we're all going crazy in the car.
Josh : Video call ! Right. Video caaaaaaaaaaaaaaall !
Adam : *clears throat and talks in deep voice* Hi, I'm Adam.
Me : Shuttup lah. Idiots.
Adam : I'm sexy.
Me : Adam, I'll freaking eat your face lah ! SHUTTUP.
Adam : Try, I dare you. Er, Afzaa, you're on my dick.

When we got to the bestf's place, Adam asked me the weirdest most disturbing question.
"Would you do Chloe's mom ?"
"*stares blankly at him"
"What. Seriously."

Fuck man, gotta love these kids.

Hello.


I'm currently aching, and bruised almost on every part of my body.
Result of a very fun, first time experience of paintballing.
Can you say, fun ?

Was up really early, probably from excitement. Followed Momma to MidValley, as she was supposed to send me straight to the bestf's place. Bumped into Syadil, Josh and Adam when we were about to leave, which made me so bloody confused.
Momma got lazy to send me, so was thrown off scheduled and had to ask Daddy to send me, which took awhile, cos I never can find my way to the bestf's place.
Bummed around in her room, and talked for abit, before Syadil started calling and not saying anything. Bestf's reaction ? Fucking priceless lah.
"Hello ?"
"*silence"
"Eh, you wanna fucking talk anot ?"
"*silence"
"Stupid shit lah !"

Fucking hilarious, was beside myself laughing.
Jumped into Afzaa's car with Syadil, Adam, Josh, Chloe and Afzaa, of course. Was at Isi Rimba by 4.30. Met Dan, Aiman, Adlan, Tasha(who by the way, I'd met before at Sunburst, and had been killing myself trying to figure why the hell she looked so familiar), and Aqil. Signed ourselves in, and got geared up.
Went over the basic rules, and got assigned to our teams. Funnn.
Couldn't see shit, cos the masks were so badly scratched up, and it doesn't really help that my glasses are pretty much destroyed.
Got shot in the shin in the first round, which hurt like a mutha. The first round was nothing compared to the second and third round.
Rested for abit before heading into the jungle for the second round, which was way fun.
Was hiding in the bushes, but got shot in the face anyway. Hurt like a mutha, and at that moment was so fucking thankful for the mask, stinky and all.
Turns out it was Syadil who shot me in the face. Idiot.
Hahah.
I got hit like 4times in the second and third round, and those really hurt.
Now, I've got bruises on my bum, my thigh, my arm and my back. Places that I didn't even realise I got shot. Wasn't as bad and Dan and Josh though, who got body shots. When I say body shots, I mean like on the ribs. It looked so painful, I swear.
Afzaa kept saying shit random things like,
"Oh fuck my mother."
"Oh fuck my vagina."
And she got shot in the boooooob.
Fucking funneh.

After our third round, we headed to the 'cafe.' Didn't eat, mainly cos I saw the mangy cats eating the food. Mm. After a lil bit of Momma drama, we fell back into our usual habits. By habits I mean, laughing like a bunch of retards. While sitting around, waiting for the bestf's driver to come get us, the lights all went out, leaving us in the dark, in the middle of the forest.
Got a call midway through a conversation with Josh, which totally threw my mood off, but got over it and decided to stop taking calls when I was spending time with the loves. (:
The barricade was only put up because the
Palestinians were firing rockets, and sending suicide bombers in.
Get my facts right ? I do have my facts right. (:

Sat around, talked and sang, which was vair vair entertaining.
The boys decided to follow us back to the bestf's place, which was definitely something we were all looking forward too.
Got into the car, and realised twenty minutes into the ride that I had to pee like a horse. I could barely move without my bladder tingling. Popped my earphones in, and listened to The Script and Stereophonics, as their music always keeps me calm. Everyone was so tired, that we all fell asleep in the car.
Got to the bestf's at 8.
One by one, we jumped into the shower, which by the way, was one of the best feelings in the world. Ordered pizza, and talked. Adam and Josh sang for us, whilst Syadil played the guitar.
Puhreety sweet stuff, really. (:
Talked and bummed, before getting the bestf's Momma to send me home, and the boys and Afzaa to hartamas.
Wanted to spend more time with the bestf, as she leaves in less than two weeks, but Momma was already giving me shit, so decided to go home, despite her telling me not to bother.
Got home, and headed straight to bed.

All in all, I had a fanbloodytastic day,
and I'd totally do it again, cut, bruises and all.
Love you, bestf.<3>


p/s : wow, here comes the mess, I like you.

;; I dont know where I stand with you.
I dont know what I mean to you.
But everytime I think about it,
I dont really care,
I just wanna be with you.

No comments: