Monday, January 19, 2009

mm, hey.

No Reservations is a damn good movie (not so much if you're on a diet though). I love the feel of the movie (no, not the rumbly tummy, more along the lines of the emotional). Totalleh made me realise why Ash wants to be a chef, and I totalleh made the decision of moving in with her (though I have not as such discussed this with her, I'm sure it wont be a problem as long as I spoil and love her enough, I mean, regardless of her sexual activities. HAHA, loveyouhoney.)

The only downside to the movie is that it makes you realise. it made me realise that I'm somewhat alone, how long it's been since I've actually had those first date butterflies.
No, i'm not complaining. Ya'll know that I love educating my independence, but it does get tiring. Being alone, I mean. I've got the loves of my life, who've given me anything and everything they've got to offer (and the sex ain't too bad either. BAHAHA), it's all good and stuff, but I miss having that stable lovelife security, eventhough all my relationships (okay, my two relationships) have been puhreety damn dysfunctional.
I feel like such a whiner, but in total honesty, it's just one of those after movie days, where you wake up feeling like nobody but your Momma loves you (not that it's any consolation. I kid, I kid). I haven't felt this way in a long while, as I'm usually oblivious to my emotions, which just goes to show that I need to fall back into old habits, of not watching tv.

Now, moving on from my my further detereorating lovelife to more mundane things. I say this as if a million people are juicing themselves for information about my nonexistant lovelife.

I had the weirdest dream lastnight, it was about Syafiq.
(I probably didn't blog about the ahdorable Syafiq. Well, while Chelle was here, we made friends with these kid who were throwing flour at each other, fuuuuuunnn. So, Chelle and I window stalked them while conversing about men and why they enjoy perving on women and occasionally on other men. ended up talking to BoyThrowingFlour, and found out his name was Syafiq. He is now my superman on myspace. The end) I dreamt that he was by the pool again, and then he came over. Then we were just talking, when he suddenly sprouted angel wings. Fucking beautiful, I swear. Then I can't remember what happened.

Mmph, Jellybean is home for the night. (:

No comments: